*We recommend consulting with your Doctor and having an ultrasound performed to determine the size of your gall stones before commencing this gall bladder cleanse.
What You Need
- Lots of apples
- Vegetable Juicer
- Epsom Salts
- ½ bag of red grapefruit
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Colonic equipment
NOTE: It is recommended to take one or two days off work to complete this cleanse as you will require time to rest.
Days 1 – 6
- Drink a minimum of 1 litre of apple juice per day.
Note: The Malamic Acid in the apples softens the gall stones. It is recommended to stop drinking the apple juice 45 minutes before you eat and commence again 2 hours after you eat. Drinking most of the juice in the morning is better.
- All juice (1 litre of apple juice) needs to be drunk in the morning
- Lunch needs to be a light vegetable meal or you can just fast
- At no later than 5.00pm (if you have access to colonic equipment) have a colonic
- Prepare 750mls of water with 4 tablespoons of Epsom salts. Shake up very well. Divide it into four equal amounts
- At 6.00pm: Drink your first cup of water (with Epsom salts)
- At 8.00pm: Drink your second cup of water
- At 10.00pm: Squeeze 250mls of Red Grapefruit Juice. Mix with ½ cup of cold pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Put into a jar and shake vigorously.
- Make sure you have been to the toilet and prepared for bed.
- Standing next to your bed, try to drink the 250mls of Grapefruit Juice and oil in one go.
- Lay down in bed positioned on your back (or, if necessary, on your right side) for the first 20 minutes.
- At 6.00am: Drink the third cup of Epsom Salts
- At 8.00am: Drink the fourth cup of Epsom Salts
- Once you get up in the morning you don’t lay back down or do any hard physical work for the rest of the morning.
- Around 10.00am or 11.00am you can eat some fresh fruit, – apples or pears.
- You should already be seeing results. If you want to see the stones, put a colander underneath the toilet seat and pour water over the contents of the bowel movement and the stones will remain. It will have a particularly offensive odour.